Cloud Hosting Features
Local Service in the Cloud
Home / Cloud hosting features
Keep your cloud service local
if you're running a business in South East Queensland, our local hosting means you benefit from absolute
convenience and efficiency - because if your hosting isn't close to your business, it's not in the best place for you
Local Brisbane Servers -
optimal speed and efficiency
KBIT support team
Choosing VPC cloud hosting has a range of benefits for businesses, including the flexibility to grow and improved overall performance.
- The flexibility of a VPC being hosted by a public cloud provider means customers can add computing resources on-demand.
- Easy hybrid cloud deployment
- It’s relatively simple to connect a VPC to a public cloud or to on-premises infrastructure via the VPN. (Learn about hybrid clouds and their advantages.)
- Better performance
- Websites and applications hosted in the cloud tend to perform better than those hosted on local on-premises servers.
- Better security
- VPCs are offered by public cloud providers that often have more resources for updating and maintaining the infrastructure – particularly when it comes to SMEs.